In light of recent events, we are constantly trying to come up with better and more sophisticated ways to serve our clients, our nation, and your workplaces, businesses, and home.
As we are gradually progressing towards reopening post COVID – 19, all of us are anxious to return to our earlier lifestyle and workplaces, with inevitable fear in mind.
Urbane Luxury Services has taken all of the above necessary and mandatory steps to secure your hygiene, sanitation and cleanliness. We’ve procured the most effective equipment recommended by authorities, by which we are able to provide 99.9% disinfection, in order to provide a clean, safe and considerate environment to all of our clients.
The Clorox 360 electrostatic sprayer system combines with top-of-the-line Clorox disinfecting and sanitizing solutions to provide efficient coverage quickly and easily to your areas, where even hands cannot reach.
In addition to our reputable cleaning services, we have now trained our team on these additional measures in response to above
- Ramped up high-touch cleaning, increased frequency to clean with the soap solution and disinfectants of high touch points – includes but not limited to shopping carts, tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, elevators, faucets, and sinks.
- Comprehensive facility cleaning and disinfection. Constantly monitoring and reinstating the increased measures as laid down by the authorities, to consistently maintain the newest trained standards.
ULS is concerned about the environment within which we operate as a team. We are aware of and accept the responsibility to practice good operating procedures that establish and maintain a sound environment safe procedures. In support of this, we are committed to the following environmental practices:
- Incorporate policies and procedures in the areas of spill response and containment and ensure all our employees understand their responsibilities
- Respect all environmental laws, regulations, and governmental policies
- Develop a consistent understanding among our employees towards their responsibilities regarding environmental issues and monitor their performances in adherence
- Continually review our processes to ensure compliance and maintenance of our environmental commitments
- Maintain our equipment to operate at peak efficiency without any disruption
- Committed to providing the necessary support to ensure that all of our crews can help achieve our common objectives and commitment
COVID – 19 Disinfection Services
Call us to experience our special COVID – 19 Disinfecting service which provides
Sanitizes soft surfaces as well
Reduces growth of mold and mildew for up to 7 days.
High performance Green Seal’ GS-42 standards
We are in complete compliance with the Green Seal’ GS-42 Standards for cleaning services, and best practices of Covid-19 cleaning, and disinfecting guidelines laid out for occupant health & safety in workplaces.
That means any virus, whether Corona or any other – will be handled the same way and will be eliminated from your business to keep your employees happy and healthy.
To assist our clients in elevating their facility’s environmental standard, we offer a comprehensive green cleaning plan focused on reducing exposure of building occupants and cleaning personnel to the potentially hazardous effects of chemicals, biological and particulate contaminants. These may adversely affect air quality, human health, building finishes, building systems, and the environment.
Traditional cleaning chemicals may also pose a health concern to building occupants and cleaning personnel. Exposure can occur through inhalation or skin contact causing a variety of problems including but not limited to; eye, skin, and respiratory irritation.