Cleaning Techniques For 2022
With all the information being out-there about Covid-19, sanitizing, cleanliness and its importance to our health, do we still know enough about the resources available to us?
Yesterday I came across this article and decided to share it with you.
Statement from the Chief Public Health Officer of Canada on January 7, 2022:
“As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to create stress and anxiety for many Canadians, particularly those who do not have ready access to their regular support networks. Through the Wellness Together Canada online portal, people of all ages across the country can access immediate, free and confidential mental health and substance use supports, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.”
What should we know?
We should know the impact of environmental factors on our health such as sun exposure, air quality, pests and pesticide, as well as safety tips for home and garden.
Let us talk a little bit about importance of air quality impacts in our health.
Air quality and health:
Indoor and outdoor air contaminants, acrolein, asbestos, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, fine particulate matter, formaldehyde, mould, nitrogen dioxide, ozone, radon, volatile organic compounds, wood smoke.
Poor indoor air quality can affect your health. The most effective way to improve your indoor air is to identify activities that can contribute to poor indoor air quality and remove or reduce the sources of indoor air pollutants.
Ventilation describes the movement of air into or out of homes and proper ventilation is a key component of good indoor air quality. Ventilation can help improve indoor air quality by removing pollutants from the home and by bringing in fresh air from outside. This is especially important when renovating or when using chemical products in the home.
- leave interior doors open
- use bathroom and kitchen fans
- keep baseboards or heating vents clear of furniture
- open windows and doors when outside conditions permit
- during periods of high levels of outdoor air pollution, reduce air entering the home from outside by closing the window and turning on the air conditioning
- keep beds, bedding and furniture away from outside walls to allow enough air and heat flow around furnishings
- use a mechanical HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) system in your home with a filtration system built into the duct work
- replace or clean the filter as per the manufacturer’s instructions
Ventilation moves air into and out of your home.
For more information go to Canada health
It’s important to know our resources and get help when we need it, follow the Health Canada guide-lines and stay alert with the new information coming available to us.
At URBANE LUXERY SERVICES we are committed to inform our community of the importance of healthy life style in any ways we can and bring awareness.
Get Professional Commercial Cleaning Services in Toronto.